Yeh!…. It’s the Game of Thrones ULTIMATE book tag and also my first book tag.
Let me tell you that I’m crazy about this series,I love it so much! specially Jon, he’s love.
I was tagged by The YA Hunt, thanks! a lot.
- Mention the creator Orang-utan Librarian.
- Answer ALL of the questions.
- Be a Lannister and pay your debts, tag people and keep it going!
PART ONE: BOOK QUESTIONS!
1. We do not sow – A book you would not be willing to invest in:
Maybe Not by Colleen hoover.I generally like colleen hoover books but this book is not that appealing to me. After reading a few chapters it became a burden and i quit.
It’s story is very much predictable and definitely not my type.Books with just romance and without plots and twist are time and mood wasting to me and I do not sow for those books.
2. Fire and blood – A book that produced strong emotions in you:
It Ends With us by colleen hoover.This book took my heart,I loved every ounce of this book.All 384 pages.It’s a power pack of emotions.It made me cry ,smile ,laugh ,love ,hate. It’s my favourite book of 2016 till now.This very much left me with book hangover when I finished this.
3. Winter is coming – Your favourite winter read:
Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard. This book is so freaking awesome,you can literally feel those electrical power humming inside you.The powers, the action and little bit of romance a perfect recipe for best selling novel and Victoria knows it.Can’t wait for the third part.
4. Family. Duty. Honour – A book about strong family ties:
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. Julian Blackthorn looked after the kids as well as he could even though he was barely old enough himself. His worries about them growing up and not needing him anymore nearly broke my heart. They were just this huge family unit and each one had such a distinctive personality.
5. Growing strong – A book you had low expectations of but grew on you:
Shatter Me by Tahren Mafi.I picked it out by myself and wasn’t really sure about it but it turns out to be one of my favourite series now i’m proud of myself for choosing it.It’s a must read series.
6. Ours is the fury – A book that made you furious:
Maze Runner by James Dashner. I don’t know why I read books that I can guess the endings of after only a few pages. Probably to get that great righteous feeling of knowing I’m right. Maze Runner was one of those books, I’m mad that it was so predictable but I’m also glad I’m right because who would want to be wrong? Unfortunately I’m right and not happy.
7. Unbowed, unbent, unbroken – A book you have unwavering devotion to:
Rebel of the sand by alwyn hamilton.She’s more gunpowder than girl—and the fate of the desert lies in her hands.It’s awesome specially the girl Amani.Her charcter is so strong ,fearless and badass.This book is a mixture of action ,romance and magical powers so their’s no question on my devotions for this book.
8. A Lannister always pays his debts – A book you feel indebted to:
The selection series by Kiera Cass. There are certain books in my life that roped me back in to reading and this was one of them.I loved this series specially the first the books.This book just made my life so beautiful.
PART 2: FAN THEORIES
Who do you want to win Game of Thrones?
Jon Snow Oh sorry Jon Targaryen. He’s the best.
Who do you think will make it to the end and who do you think will die?
I think arya and bran will live and sansa will die. But this is Game of Thrones. So I almost think everyone will die, even Arya D’: .
PART 3: MY GAME OF THRONES
Would you win or die?
If it’s my game then I’m obviously going to win. I am far too competitive. But because I’m on the throne I will inevitably die. Woo.
What house are you?
House Stark according to this quiz.
- Poulami-Daydreaming Books
- Vikki Patis-The Bandwagon
- Candace-Literary Dust
- Samantha-The Book Sense
- Niraja-Fantastic books and where to find them
- Cristina-The Tiny Obsessions
- Chole-Paint and Butterflies Book